The company employs about 200 people, of whom more than 30 qualified professionals directly engaged in software development.
Being a flagship product of the company, ePharma2 software for pharmacies ensures integrated automation of inventory accounting for individual pharmacies and for pharmacy chains.
- Pricing adjustment in compliance with the laws;
- Recommended order calculation;
- Order of goods for every store and for the entire enterprise;
- Electronic document management;
- Generation of necessary analytical reports.
We have optimal configurations developed on the basis of ePharma2 software for each market segment.
ePharma2-Benefit software solution is developed for integrated automation of pharmaceutical benefit programs.
The product allows arranging information exchange between health administration bodies, medical and preventive facilities and pharmacies of the region.
Eprica is a system developed to analyze price offers made by suppliers and generate orders for pharmacies. The consolidated price list integrated into Eprica system helps pharmacies to have the best offers of the necessary healthcare products which makes it easier to order healthcare products from distributors and saves time for pricing and product acceptance at warehouses. Eprica also has additional services for pharmacies:
- Data on prices in registers and category characteristics of goods (vital and essential drugs);
- Extended description of medicines;
- Analytical reports on purchase of goods;
- Data on rejected batches of goods;
- Opportunity to receive extra income for pharmacies.
is an information portal providing aggregate analytic data for manufacturers and distributors of pharmaceutical industry. The main reports available via PharmaDATA.ru are as follows:
- Price elasticity analysis: average prices for a healthcare product within the selected period;
- Orders allocation to distributors;
- List of TOP pharmacy trade names based on the largest purchase volume of pharmacies;
- Rating of regions in terms of sales at pharmacies;
- Shares of distributors of medications/narcotic medical substances.